martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

One thought for Diabetics workers

Yesterday was a great remember day for diabetics. Nevertheless, life of diabetics type 1 as I'm for now more than 3,5 years is not easy if you have to be concentrated on your job 8 hours a day, be a mother after your job, and also planify the activities of the family during all the year.

Thanks to this very special disease, I've met great people, they are like I'm, we can share our problems and the diabete consequences on the body, on your hands, on your eyes, etc.

This of course can affect directly your effectiveness but we have to do with and live with this permanent doubt: Am I on hypo now? Or not?

As my job has always been based on frequent travels (during the past 16 years), I cannot change that, and I adapted myself. I also created a special suitcase for my insuline for airport: see http://www.goinsulina.com/ and I really want to share this with other affected.

If you can reach a goog balance in your blood, respect a strict diet and doing some physical activities, diabete is not so dramatic. At the beginning, of course, you'd like to eat this chocolate cake of your mam or grandmam but Stop there, firstly HEALTH. That's the most important, be healthy and be working on what you really like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejame tu opinión: