viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Start-up with small budget

Some years ago, I had a very great idea in relation to Spanish fashion.

I would have loved to create a special Spanish Fashion shop in Liège, Belgium but of course, first of all, I needed a confident partner there and also, the capital to start this investment. The total amount was around 150.000 Euros, to high for myself and my family situation with 2 kids living in Spain.

From the start of e-shops and the high rate of sales through the Internet today, this dream can come through thanks to a great partner located in my Belgian city and to the e-commerce development in our traditions of consumer.

A good and clear website including e-marketing tools from the start, a friendly user page, different payments conditions, a fast response and delivery term and a high level of flexibility on special designs, models, sizes and colours with a HIGH QUALITY stamp of  MADE IN SPAIN will be the advantages we will develop on the internet.

The first steps: full business plan, break-even-point and marketing plan

Our start-up budget rises around 12.000 Eur for the first year expenses including website development as this is my job....story to follow soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejame tu opinión: